If done on a daily basis these exercises will help to ensure your back issues will diminish at an accelerated pace.
Almost everyone can benefit from stretching the soft tissues - the muscles, ligaments and tendons — in the back, legs, buttock, and around the spine. The spinal column and its contiguous muscles, ligaments and tendons are all designed to move, and limitations in this motion can make back pain worse.
Patients with ongoing back pain may find it takes weeks or months of stretching and other back exercises to mobilize the spine and soft tissues, but will find that meaningful and sustained relief of back pain will usually follow the increase in motion.
Keep the following in mind when starting a stretching routine as part of a program of back exercises:
- Wear comfortable clothes that won’t bind
- Stretching should be pain free; do not force the body into difficult positions
- Move into the stretch slowly and avoid bouncing, which may actually tear muscles
- Stretch on a clean, flat surface that is large enough to move freely
- Hold stretches long enough (20-30 seconds) to allow muscles or joints to become loose
The Most Advanced Chiropractic Care in
We offer techniques and methods not found at many chiropractic offices in Washington, including extremity adjustments, Activator, Rapid Release Technology, Thompson Drop and SOT. Unlike other chiropractic facilities, we have an x-ray machine on our premises. Your choice for chiropractic care is important. It’s important to choose the team of professionals that can address your specific pain issues. When it comes to relief for pain, turn to the chiropractors in Port Orchard with unmatched experience and expertise. Schedule your appointment with Frederick Chiropractic and Busso Chiropractic today.